The Nash estate originated in 799. it was given by the King of Mercia to Abbot Balthun.
Later it passed to Robert of Ash, from whom the estate name derived.
After the Ash family the title passed to John De Kempsey in 1316.
During the time of Henry 111, the tenement passed to Osvert Buck whose decendant Kenelm Buck died in 1550, possessed of an Estate called Nash.
The House as it now stands is Elizbethan dating from 1598, with additions from several periods, it was completed in the eighteenth century.
The Nash at a Glance